Turn in Applications to:
The forms can be obtained in person,
By printing them offline and returning them to your child's school, emailing a complete copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing a complete copy to: FOOD SERVICE PO BOX 157, Gilcrest, CO. 80623.
You may fill one out online in your Campus Portal.
Free and Reduced Price Meals are available to families who believe they may qualify. If your family chooses to apply please complete a "Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form."
The forms can be obtained in person, by printing them offline and returning them to your child's school, or emailing a complete copy to: email@example.com or mailing a complete copy to:
FOOD SERVICE PO BOX 157, Gilcrest, CO. 80623.
You may also fill one out online in your Campus Portal. Instructions are as follows. You will be notified by mail of your child's status. Until notification you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FREE/REDUCEDD MEALS ONLINE:
1. Log into your Campus Portal account
2. Click on "MORE" on the bottom left of the list
3. Click on the "meal benefits" option
4. Click on the link for "click here to start the application process" If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on the link to install this on your computer
5. If you have not created a E-Signature PIN number you will need to do so. You will be prompted to create the E-signature PIN
6. Read the letter to household and print it for your record. Once you have read the letter click next
7. Read the application instructions. Click next
8. Review and confirm the signer for the FRAM application. If the identity information is correct, select NEXT
9. Confirm the household members on the application by checking the box in front of their name.
- you may also add household members by clicking the add button
- choose if the student is a student or a non-student with Weld RE-1
10. CLICK SAVE
11. Once all household members are listed click next
12. Check to make sure all information is correct on each page and press confirm and next
13. If you are entering a Foster Child, click the check box in front of their name and enter the monthly income. then Next
14. If you are entering a Migrant, Homeless, Runaway, or Head start child you must select which one they are in the drop down menu.
15. Enter all household members incomes (gross net- before taxes) in the boxes and press next
16. Check all information and press next
17. Authorize the household Application
18. Electronically sign the application. Enter the PIN you created if you agree to the terms. Click submit
19. IF YOU DO NOT ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE APPLICATION IT WILL CANCLE AND DELETE THE APPLICATION
20. Review and Print Submission Notice. The application has now been submitted to the district for