11176 G Ave.
Hesperia, CA 92345
Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications for the new school year are available at any time starting mid-July.
Important Information to Know:
- Meal Applications need to be renewed every school year.
- Only one application is needed per household per school year.
- Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days to process your application. You will be notified of your eligibility status via email or by mail. If you have not received notice of your eligibility status within fourteen (14) days of submitting your Meal App, call Nutrition Services at (760)948-1051.
- Until notification of your eligibility status, you must provide your child with breakfast/lunch OR breakfast/lunch money.
Apply online for faster processing of your Free & Reduced Meal Application!
Only complete one Meal Application per family.
Visit one of the following locations for Meal Applications:
- Online: For no-contact meal applications and the fastest processing time, we strongly encourage applying online.
- Nutrition Services Office: No-contact paper Meal Applications are available at our office located at 11176 G Avenue, Hesperia, CA 92345 (Directions)
- School Main Office: Paper Meal Applications are available in the main office of your child’s school. Completed Meal Apps can be turned in at your child’s school OR mailed/dropped off at the Nutrition Services Office (see above).
Should on-campus learning resume, free Breakfast and Lunch will be offered at Community Eligibility Provision Schools!
The Community Eligibility Provision allows ALL students at the following schools to eat breakfast and lunch at NO COST.
- Carmel Elementary
- Cottonwood Elementary
- Eucalyptus Elementary
- Joshua Circle Elementary
- Juniper Elementary
- Kingston Elementary
- Lime St. Elementary
- Maple Elementary
- Mesa Grande Elementary
- Topaz Preparatory
- Hesperia Junior High
- Ranchero Middle School
- Canyon Ridge High School
- Hesperia High School
- Mojave High School
Students attending the above listed schools will NOT need to complete Meal Applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Households must complete an income survey to keep this program. If you have multiple students in your household and any attend a school other than the ones above, you will also need to complete a Meal Application.
If you would like more information regarding the Community Eligibility Provision, please visit the USDA website.
Students with unpaid meal charges will be reminded by Nutrition Services staff members to bring in payment for their meals. Students with unpaid meal charges will be offered, and may select from the same menu options as students without meal charges. Parents and guardians will be notified monthly via phone call, text message and/or mail regarding their student's unpaid meal balance.
Blocks on Student Meal Accounts
If a parent or guardian wishes to prevent their student from charging on their student meal account, the parent/guardian may request in writing or via email that a block be placed on a student’s meal account. This block can prohibit purchasing a meal or limit the student to paying cash for meals. Parents or guardians may request to remove this block at any time in writing or via email. Emails may be sent to email@example.com. Please include Student Name, School, and Student ID#.