Welcome to Food Service!
Good nutrition and learning go hand in hand.
The Nutrition Services department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students' health, well being and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Summer Grab & Go meal distribution- New Summer Hours!
We will begin distributing grab & go meals to anyone 2-18years old in the community every Wednesday between 10:30 am- 12:00 pm at Exeter Sr. High School by the Flagpole. We will distribute five breakfast and lunch meal bundles once a week. We are asking you to please sign up every week so we can adequately prepare enough meals each week. If you are interested in receiving meals please sign up once a week please sign up here: Summer Grab & Go Meal sign-up. The survey sign up will open Thursday's after 1pm and close Monday after 3pm.
- The Curbside Pick-up Program is operating every Wednesday we will be distributing five days' worth of Breakfasts and Lunches for FREE.
- Children do not need to be present to receive these bundles.
- No identification is required.
- Masks are required.
Menu, Offerings, and Options
- Breakfast and lunch will be offered in bundled meals every Wednesday
- Meal bundles will include a variety of farm-fresh produce, “Grab & Go” fresh meals, and “Heat & Eat” frozen meals.
- Instructions for holding food safely can be found below.
How to Keep School Nutrition Services Meals Safe
- Cold foods should be refrigerated as soon as possible or within 2 hours.
- Frozen foods should be stored in the freezer immediately.
- Cooking instructions: Remove packaging. Microwave or heat in oven/toaster oven until piping hot (165 degrees Fahrenheit). Use caution when handling hot food. Enjoy. Leftovers after reheating should be discarded.
- Please discard all remaining foods within 7 days or use by expiration date.
- Reasonable accommodations will be provided for students with medical plans regarding food allergies.