All of our schools in the Inglewood Unified School District have been designated Provision 2 schools for a period of four years. Special Assistance Provision 2 is an alternative to standard methods of counting and claiming meals for reimbursement used in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and the School Breakfast Program. (SBP) All students are served a breakfast and lunch at no charge.
Information for Picking up Meals
- Parents/guardians may pick up meals for their students enrolled at IUSD
- The students identification number is required when picking up meals
- Social distancing must be practiced
- A mask is required to be worn
- May only be provided one meal per day (one breakfast and one lunch)
- Meals are to be consumed off campus
- A choice of a hot or cold lunch entree will be provided
Meals, foods and beverages served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.