Never Worry About Running Out Of Lunch Money Again!
The beginning of the school year is hectic for parents.... So let our new on-line lunch payment system help! Set up your account today and you can request to receive e-mail notifications each month that will indicate your child's account balance, track purchases, make payments and more! Eliminate the lunch money dilemma and set up your on-line services today! Just follow these easy step by step instructions!
* Get your child's 9 or 10 digit student identification number (Not SSN) from their school or our office.
* Click here or go to www.payforit.net
* Click on "Sign up for Account"
* Select Canon City Schools from the menu
* Enter requested information and click "next"
* Follow instructions, receive confirmation e-mail
* Click link in confirmation e-mail and follow instructions
* Once account is set up, simply click on "my account" and then "my email options" to opt into low balance notification and free services.
Questions? Call 276-5814 or 276-5813
Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student.
Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.