Great news! Dealing with your children’s lunch money just got a lot easier! SVUSD Food Service’s online meal payment system is now new and improved! You can add money to your children’s accounts for meals and now even see what they are buying.
You may have previously used our online payment system to access your child’s meal account, but now our new online payment provider, K12 Payment Center, is new and improved. It has more features that make it easier to manage your child’s account. You can now transfer balances between children and receive detailed transaction histories of previous purchases. We will be using the previous online payment provider (efunds for schools) during the transition as well to give parents time to register for the new program. We will discontinue using efunds by the end of January 2017. It is important that you take the time now to set up your account with our new provider, K12 Payment Center.
Go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com and click “Register Now” to create an account. Select Saddleback Valley Unified from the drop-down lists of school districts, fill in your information, input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go! Note that you will need your child’s 6 digit student ID number. You can access this number, if you don’t already have it, from your current efund’s account.
Online Payment Website Facts:
- Make payments for meals online securely using your credit or debit card. There is a $1.95 fee per transaction.
- Have more than one child in the district? You can deposit money into multiple accounts with just one payment!
- Have a child that eats a lot and one that doesn’t? You can now transfer money between students quickly and easily.
- You get quick and easy access to your child's account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The ability to:
- see 120 calendar days of purchases and payments
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail and text
- Less hassle and no more “lost lunch money” or sending checks to the school office
- Setup monthly or weekly recurring payments
- Peace of mind, knowing exactly what your money is being spent on
- There are no banners, pop ups ads or advertising
- We do not share any information with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school
- The website is a secure site and utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
For more information, go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com.
Saddleback Valley USD uses a computerized Point of Sale program. Each student will have their own account and parents will be able to deposit money on their student's account through our website as well as at the school. Students will then access their account to pay for lunch by entering their student number. We will no longer be issuing tickets or meal cards.
Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
To make a payment click on efunds for schools logo on Food Services home page or simply click on Online Payments Link below.
Any questions or feedback on using the online payments area can be directed to Food Services supervisor Brandon Jones
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student.
Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.