Please take advantage of the option to prepay your student's meal account. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
Any number of meals can be prepaid and may be used at any time during the school year. Any remaining balance of unused meals will be transferred to the next school year. If you student is no longer in our district and you would like a refund please fill out the refund request form and turn into the District Office to the Child Nutrition Department. If one of your students are still enrolled we can transfer funds from the student who has left to the current student. Please call 938-8926, to arrange.
Please write checks payable to your school site or OUSD, write the student(s) name on the memo line and turn them in to your school cashier or your school secretary.
Current Student Meal Prices:
- All Breakfasts $2.00 - Reduced Price $.30
- Elementary Lunch $2.75 - Reduced price $.40
- Academy K-8 Lunch $2.75 - Reduced Price $.40
- Jr. High and Academy High School Lunch $3.00 - Reduced Price $.40
Mymealtime gives parents 24 hr access to their student's cafeteria accounts:
* View your student's account balance.
* View purchase history.
* Setup automatic low balance email notification.
* Make credit/debit card deposits online (deposits are deposited into student's accounts in a few moments).
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.