Online Meal Payment System Available
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Great news! We are offering an exciting new option to help make your life easier. mySchoolBucks.com® is an on-line system that will allow you to make deposits into your student’s school meal accounts.
• Safety. Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school. Getting started is easy!
• Convenience. Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
• Control. Receive low balance email reminders (set your own limits!) Monitor your student’s account balances online. View your student’s cafeteria purchases. Set up recurring payments so the system will automatically add money to the account when your balance reaches the threshold you set.
• Efficiency. Make your payments for all your children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools in the district.
• Flexibility. Make payments using your VISA, Master Card, Discover credit/debit cards or electronic check. You have the option to have payments made automatically each month. You can also have deposit confirmations sent directly to your email account.
Getting started is easy!
To access this service:
1. Go to the district web site at www.rocklinusd.org
2. Choose the Departments tab and then Nutrition Services
3. Click on the mySchoolBucks link on the Home page or the Prepayment Options page.
4. From this website you can create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, school, and student ID number.
5. Click the "REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT" button to create an account. All you need is your child's name, school and their birthday. Click the "REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT" button to create an account. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide. Simply follow the link included in that email and your registration will be complete. Once you log in, you can add all your students by entering each student’s school, their name and their birthday.
mySchoolBucks.com allows you to check balances, review transaction history, and receive low balance alerts from the comfort of your home for no charge. In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $2.49 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction. Rocklin USD will not profit from the use of this site.
If you have any questions please call our office at 916-624-1112 ext 1.
Nutrition Services Director