For a list of the most current APPROVED vendors for Central Unified Events and Carnivals, please contact Child Nutrition Services at 274-4700 ext. 63108. NO Kitchen Access without Food Service Staff being present.  A Facility Use Request must be on file prior to the event and all documentation for the vendor must be approved prior to the event. 


Required Documentation for Vendors who come onto District Property are as follows:

1.  Insurance and Endorsement naming Central Unified School District as additional insured.

     Minimum insurance amounts must be met. 

2.  Permit to Operate from Fresno County Health Department

3.  Food Managers Certification for Food Safety and Sanitation (ANSI Approved 5 year certificate).