Welcome to Nutrition Services!
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our Customers are the Heart of Our Business and it is our #1 Goal to have Happy Satisfied Customers!
The TriCreek School Corporation Food Service Department strives to excel in producing meals of the highest and safest quality. If a customer is served a product that is not of the highest quality and it is brought to our attention every effort will be made to correct the situation to meet the satisfaction of the customer. A customer does need to let us know when there is an issue so that we can correct the issue right away to the customers complete satisfaction!
The TriCreek School Corporation believes the "Recipe" for student success includes healthy and nutritious meals.
We invite all students to dine with us. Each meal provides "fuel for learning" that students need to make the most of their school experience.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Check It Out!
Jicama Elementary Taste Test
Jicama received a Overall "Thumbs UP" from elementary students!
Food Art Fun!
Each school's Food Service staff is creating Food Art to display for the students on the last Friday of each month!
Middle School Oak Hill Three Creeks
Lake Prairie High School
Myles Deal is learning early the importance of building a healthy and appetizing plate! Great Job Myles!!
A GREAT TriCreek Elementary School Lunch!
TriCreek School Meals Rock!
**Convenient Online Payment Option and Online Meal Assistance Applications
"TriCreek School Corporation Food Services, working together, to deliver the nutritional building blocks for the foundation of student learning with outstanding service."
"To support the educational process and improve the health and well-being of every student by providing nutritious, wholesome, high quality meals in a friendly, courteous manner."
1. To offer nutritious, appetizing and eye appealing meals.
2. To serve an interesting variety of foods to help the child extend his/her list of acceptable foods.
3. To educate the students and general public in good nutrition and good food habits.
4. To maintain safe, sanitary conditions for food preparation resulting in products of the highest possible quality and standards.
5. To encourage each employee of the TriCreek Food Service department to become a professional; dedicated to the cheerful service of the community.
6. To conduct this program in an economical, business-like manner at a minimum expense to the student and the taxpayer.
7. To excel in constant innovation that uses problem solving strategies to make improvements in the areas of customer satisfaction, business processes, financial ststus, and learning and growth with an emphasis on the effective us of technology.
8. To comply with all local, state and national guidelines for school food service.
2017-18 Meal Assistance Information
Free and Reduced applications can be filled out online via MealTime Online or by filling out a paper application. Please click on the Meal Application button to the left to learn more about applying for meal benefits. Click here to learn more about MealTime Online.