All of Manheim Central's schools operate on the Primero Edge Point of Sale system. Each student has a cafeteria account and all moneys sent in are deposited in their account.
In addition to cash, Parents & Guardians may also choose to replenish these accounts via check. Checks must be made payable to "MCSD Food Service Deptartment" and can be delivered by the student to their respective buildings Food Service Manager. Please note, there will be a $20.00 charge for all returned checks.
For those families preferring to use Debit or Credit, School Cafe' provides an all-encompassing online solution for families to view student purchases, replenish account balances, set up automatic payments, and receive low balance notifications. Because of the visibility this tool provides into the nutritional choices of students, all families are encouraged to take advantage of School Cafe'.
Low or Negative Balances -
- Elementary Schools: Low and/or Negative Balances result in notices sent home to parents.
- Middle and High Schools: Students receive a verbal notification by the cashier when their balance drops below $5.00.
Borrowing Policy -
- Elementary students who forget their lunch may charge lunch for that day. Payment should be made the following school day. We encourage prepayment for all lunches.
- Middle School students who forget their lunch money may charge up to a maximum of three lunches. After the third consecutive charge, a meal will not be provided. Lunch and further credit may be denied until payment is received.
- There are no provisions for charging meals at the High School.
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.