Hey There Everyone!
I'm pleased to announce that we have a lot of new programs running throughout the end of the year. We are doing it now because this gives us a chance to work out kinks before we start up school next year.
Some of the NEW PROGRAMS:
- Grab & Go Breakfast - Right now we are piloting a program at El Toro Elementary and San Martin Gwinn that serves breakfast before the bell (and a little after for those running behind). This is consisting of student taste tested hot breakfast entree's like Chorizo and Egg Burrito wrap, Texas Sausage Kolache's, Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich, and many other outstanding items. These are accompanied by a fruit and milk, and will be growing with options as the programs become more popular. So please feel free to give us a shot if your located at one of these sites.
- Meal Deal Program - At our High School levels we are starting up a customer loyalty program that offers up a snack pack (consisting of various item on different days from chips to Gatorade and on) for every 10 meals eaten with us. The big bonus though is that if you fill the card up and write in the students info it will enter them into a raffle for an Amazon Gift Card!
- NEW FRUIT OPTIONS - We are very excited to finish off the year strong, we are going to be bringing in Strawberries and high quality apples like Gala and Fuji as our fruit options for the Months of May and June!
- Exciting Summer Meals Program - We are again providing a summer meal option this year that will showcase quite a few of our BRAND NEW MENU options! We will be located at Britton Middle School and assisting some other program running throughout our Greater Morgan Hill Areas. The great thing here is that ALL KIDS 18 AND UNDER EAT FOR FREE!!! Adults can also purchase a meal to enjoy with their students if they choose to do so.
- Mushroom Mardi Gras - Feel like getting out as summer turns up the heat? Come and join us at the MORGAN HILL MUSHROOM MARDI GRAS FESTIVAL! The Student Nutrition Department will have a food booth with some excellent options available for the public! We will only be charging $5.00 for our food!!!! You can't beat these prices! We are excited to show the festival some of our student options and some fun stuff just for the festival so come and check it out! Our Chef/Director will also be all around the festival this year as he will be conducting a Chef Demo both days of the event as well as assisting the Kids Culinary Competition as a judge! Please make sure you come talk to us and see what were doing at the schools!
Thank you all for taking the time to see/hear about what we have going on, we will be gearing up for a new school years application drive which will be available in early July. So make sure you get your application in sooner than later as this also helps our school sites obtain extra funds aside from being able to participate in our growing program!