Breakfast Provides Benefits...
1. Higher Test Scores. Research has proven that children who eat breakfast have higher math and reading scores.
2. Improved Attendance. Studies show that students who eat breakfast are absent and tardy less often.
3. Fewer Trips to the School Nurse. When students eat breakfast, nurses report fewer hunger related office visits.
3. Improved Classroom Behavior. Students are better able to pay attention in class when they have eaten. Principals confirm that they see fewer discipline problems when students have eaten breakfast.
4. Better Learning. Students learn best when they have eaten a good breakfast.
5. More Time on Learning. When students have eaten, they are better able to concentrate and behave in the classroom. This allows teachers to spend more time on teaching and less time on discipline.
New for 2015-2016 School Year